L'état d'esprit de l'innovateur : responsabiliser l'apprentissage, libérer les talents et mener une culture de la créativité
barre de progression
La Bible de l'entrepreneuriat du capital-risque : secrets des leaders du jeu de démarrage
À propos de ce livre :
Kids walk into schools full of wonder and questions. How you, as an educator, respond to students’ natural curiosity can help further their own exploration and shape the way they learn today and in the future.
The traditional system of education requires students to hold their questions and compliantly stick to the scheduled curriculum. But our job as educators is to provide new and better opportunities for our students. It’s time to recognize that compliance doesn’t foster innovation, encourage critical thinking, or inspire creativity—and those are the skills our students need to succeed.
In THE INNOVATOR’S MINDSET, George Couros encourages teachers and administrators to empower their learners to wonder, to explore—and to become forward-thinking leaders.
If we want innovative students, we need innovative educators. In other words, innovation begins with you. Ultimately, innovation is not about a skill set but about mindset.
THE INNOVATOR’S MINDSET is for you if:
- You are a superintendent, district administrator, or principal who wants to empower your staff to create a culture of innovation.
- You are a school leader—at any level—and want help students and educators become their personal best.
- You are a teacher who wants to create relevant learning experiences and help students develop the skills they need to be successful.
THE INNOVATOR’S MINDSET includes practical suggestions for unleashing your students’ and teachers’ talent. You’ll also read encouraging accounts of leaders and learners who are innovating “inside the box.”
You’ll be inspired to:
- Connect with other innovative educators
- Support teachers and leaders as learners
- Tap into the strengths of your learning community
- Create ongoing opportunities for innovation
- Seek more effective methods for measuring progress
- And, most importantly, embrace change and use it to do something amazing
A propos de l'auteur:
George Couros is a leading educator in the area of innovative leadership, teaching, and learning. He has worked with all levels of school, from K-12 as a teacher and technology facilitator and as a school and district administrator. He is a sought after speaker on the topic of innovative student learning and engagement and has worked with schools and organizations around the globe. George is also the creator of ConnectedPrincipals.com, an initiative that brings educa- tors and leaders together from around the world to create powerful learning opportunities for students.
Although George is a leader in the area of innovation, his focus is always the development of leadership and people and what is best for learners. His belief that meaningful change happens when you first connect to people’s hearts is modeled in his writing and speaking. You can connect with George on his blog, “The Principal of Change” (located at georgecouros.ca) or through Twitter (@gcouros)
Informations tirées de Page produit Amazon.